In this video, we learn how to create professional looking business promotional video. To make your video more professional, you can first make your video shorter. The shorter the better, which will get your point across more quickly. Videos should be less than a minute and thirty seconds. If you're using a web cam, don't get too far away from it. If you're using a Flip camera, use a tripod and make sure the light source is coming from in front of you. Natural lighting is also nice. Make sure your content is compelling and interesting and you will have a great video!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades