The importance of keyword research is for everyone wanting to create a website. Are you a dog trainer or a golfer? A billiard player or a surfer? Whatever niche you're in or skills you have right now, you can document them and save some for the rainy days. You can create a one-page website or a blog out of it and later on market it to respond to its financial benefits.
Before doing so, you have to do a keyword research. You may or may not use this strategy as you can register any name as long as they're available, but if you'll do you'll reap some corresponding harvests along the way.
If you're a dog trainer who wants "dogtrainer.com" as your domain but isn't available, what will you do? What other domain names that can make your site both relevant and Google-friendly?
Check these basic steps in doing a keyword research before you register your domain name.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades