In this tutorial, we learn how to develop action plans for your business goals with Erica Olsen. First, you want to establish what your goal is and when you can achieve this by. After you do this, you need to develop an action plan for how you can make this happen. Think about all the steps you need to do, then plan out the steps in which you can and will do it. Also, make sure you assign these responsibilities to those who work for you, and give them a deadline so you can have a date you need this to happen by. When finished making your plan, go out and reach your goal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades