Selling isn't easy. And it isn't any easier online, at least, until you get set up. It sure beats the streets. But how do you get ready to sell online?
This video tells you the basic 6 steps to successfully starting your own website online store, which include picking your products, finding the right e-commerce solution, building your store, selecting a domain name, getting paid, and spreading the word.
1. Figure out what to sell The first step in successfully selling online is to decide what you'll be offering for sale.
2. Decide on a solution Learn about the three main types: hosted, licensed or open source.
3. Start building your store Set up product categories and enter your inventory. Make it your own by choosing a unique design.
4. Secure your domain Try to pick a domain name that is short, simple to remember and describes what you're selling online.
5. Get paid Consider PayPal, Google Checkout or accepting credit cards directly from your store.
6. Spread the word You've worked hard to sell online – don't be afraid to tell the world about it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades