Patent is the best way to keep what is rightfully yours. 1. You need an experienced patent attorney who knows the ins and outs to get you through the gatekeepers. 2. Gatekeepers are the patent examiners who make sure that already existing patents are not copied. 3. Register the idea to the USPTO to get the credit. 4. Once pending, the idea is ready for manufacturing. It can be sold to companies. "It is better to patent your ideas before someone steals it from you. "
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades