Using a memorandum of understanding, or MoU or letter of intent, is an important business tool that can help deals or projects in the business world. Many companies and government agencies are known for using MoUs to help with relationships with departments, agencies, and other close partners. Although it's not really thought of as a binding contract, they can have that power with the right words being used.
So if you're interested in finding out how to use a MoU to help close a business deal, check out this helpful tutorial above for more information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades