No matter what kind of business you have, small or big, online-based or not, when you're dealing with email marketing, the number one things your targets will see is the subject line, and if your subject line looks spammy or uninteresting, it's not going to help you one bit.
When you're sending any type of email marketing piece, be it a newsletter or promotion, pay special attention to your subject line. Too often, this critical piece of copy is merely an afterthought. In reality, the subject is critical because it serves as your only chance to convince readers to open the message.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades