In this Business & Money video tutorial you will learn how to write a great business vision statement. Why is the vision statement important? Because, it provides the inspiration for daily operations and motivation for strategic decisions. Vision and missions statements are different. Vision statement answers the question where is my business going; whereas your mission statement states why your business does exist. Vision statements are future focused and written with the end result in mind. It should be big and bold and should inspire and energize. There are 7 points to remember when writing your vision statement. #1. Describe outcomes that are 5 - 10 years out. #2. Dream big and focus on success. #3. Write in present tense. #4. Infuse with passion. #5. Paint a graphic mental picture. #6. Write in paragraph form. #7. Use as many paragraphs as you need.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades