In this video, we learn how to write a mission statement. The mission statement answers the question of what your organization's core purpose is. You will have a great mission statement if you keep it short, memorable, and inspiring. It should also be market focused, knowing who you are serving and what value you are providing. Keep in mind what you want to be remembered for and take that into account when you are writing your mission statement. It should say who you are and be something that you don't mind seeing all the time! Take your time while writing it and work on it hard!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades