In this tutorial, we learn how to write a values statement. First, you will need to think of five to seven values that are important. Make sure these are more than one word and are shared ideas by everyone. There shouldn't be more than seven values, so everyone can remember them. The point is that everyone has values, find something that everyone has in common and guides your behavior as an organization. It may be in your mission statement, but don't worry about it, think of separate statements. These are important because they help us say "what are you allowed to do".
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades