In this video, we learn how to write a vision statement. A vision statement answers the question "where" and explains where the organization is headed. The characteristics include future casting. Which include where you will be, what you will create, and how you will move forward. It's clear and "visible" so you should be able to see yourself accomplishing the goal. The team should be able to see your vision too, go big! Be descriptive, by having a vision statement that is a single statement and has a description with it. Five years in nature should be the time frame, you can go longer if you'd like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades