If you've essentially got no shame, and you're pretty strapped for cash, Brokelyn may have just the solution for you. HowTo sell your underwear online - a quick and dirty way to make a buck.
The Japanese started it, with their soiled schoolgirl panty vending machines. Hard to believe, but apparently true (according to Snopes, that is). You can supposedly buy used underwear in vending machines in Japan. They run for anywhere from $50 to $100 per pair.
In the American online marketplace, sellers can make up to $75 a pair, and generally between $15 and $30. Brokelyn goes over the different online marketplaces, as well as the entire process of selling your ware. Panties a little too risque? Try socks. Buyers with a foot fetish will shell out, too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades